QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, October 30, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 31 (GOD IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR SUFFERING)



 “And the Lord said: “I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.” – Exodus 3:7

Israelites were oppressed in the Land of Egypt. They groaned because of the bondage they were in and Bible says that their cry came up to God. Even today you might be groaning and crying because of the bondage you are in. You might be oppressed and depressed. Do not get discouraged. God will surely answer your tears.

In this verse, God’s concern towards His people is revealed in three ways. 

1.     I have seen…
God saw that Leah was despised and unloved and blessed her with child. Through her came Judah and Jesus Christ came into this world in that generation. (Genesis 29:31)

Today you might be despised and unloved. God sees your condition and situation. He will lift you high.

2.     I have heard…
God heard the prayers of Hezekiah and saw his tears and healed him. (2 Kings 20:4)

“This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.” – Psalm 34:6

Today you might be troubled and lost all your peace. God has heard your cries and He will save you out of all your troubles.

3.     I know…
Your Heavenly Father knows what you need before you ask Him (Matthew 6:8)

God knows your sorrows and the situation that you are in. He will provide you what `you need. He will change your situations.  

After God saw, heard and knew the situation of Israelites, In Exodus 3:8, God says that He came down to deliver them. Even today God is taking control of your life to deliver you out of all your troubles. God’s gracious hand will take you to the place in which you will have blessings in abundance. You will see greater things says God to you.

#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment