QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONAL - 41 (GOD WILL BUILD YOU)

Jeremiah 31:4 "Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel..."

1. God is calling you virgin

Jeremiah 30:17  For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her." '

Today God says to someone out there, "My daughter, I consider and call you virgin as I had removed all your past transgressions. No longer I remember your past in which your conduct and deeds were not holy. I have seen your tears and heard your weeping. I will make everything new in your life for I have loved you with an everlasting love.

2. God will build you and you will be rebuilt.

Job 42:12  "Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning..."

The blessings that Job had was taken away. He had lost all that he had. His life was destroyed completely. But then the Lord blessed the latter days of him. God had built Job's life again.
You have lost some blessings that you had. Something that was precious has been taken away from you. Today your heart was broken.

God says to you that He will make you stand again for His glory. Your loss will be restored. The glory of God that you are going to see in your life and ministry will be far more greater than the glory that you had seen in the earlier days. I will do it for you says God to you.

Jeremiah 24:6  For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up.


#GHG Short Devotions


No comments:

Post a Comment