QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

GOD'S PROPHECY FOR THE YEAR 2018 AS REVEALED TO ONE OF HIS SERVANT BRO.VINCENT MOHANKUMAR



Even though the beginning of this year seems to be fully satisfied, many dangers will be seen in the nation in the upcoming days. More and more earthquakes will happen. Places like Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Kerala and Karnataka will be affected by earthquakes. Because of this, death rates will be high. There will be more confusions in politics. People will be subdued because of this. Bloodshed, violence, riot, murder and rapes will be seen everywhere. Violence and insecurity will be seen everywhere in the Nation. Wind and fire increase the death rate. This year also death rate will be more due to plague. Particularly India will be troubled by two different violent storms.

Everywhere people will face sudden death. Particularly death rate of children, young boys and girls will be more. Especially death of young girls will be more. 

There is a possibility of war between Nations. Particularly Chinese force brigade and Pakistanis create the war situations to destroy India’s peace.

More natural disasters will take place in Japan, Indonesia and Philippines. The oceans comes beyond its limit and devour people. Volcanic mountains will explode as not seen in early years and people’s death will be seen because of this. This year wild animals will cause more destructions. 

Once again Chennai will be trembled. Disasters will be seen in the coastal areas. Deaths will be seen in nations especially in India because of terrorism. Terrorists will be hiding in the forests and create more evils. 

Young girls and boys will commit suicide more in number this year. They will commit suicide as a game without any fear. Untimely death, sudden death, accidental death and more destruction will be seen in the nation. In particular train accidents will be more.

Economical breakdown will happen in Sri Lanka. There will be economic regression in countries like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Russia and Pakistan.

Even though the nations seem to be united with each other there will be a risk of war at any time. America will be threatened more by Northern and Southern Korea. There will be secret coalition among North Korea and Russia and they will stand against America.

Many young girls will be kidnapped and raped in Africa. Once again ISIS terrorists will stand against nations and frighten the nations. More disasters will be seen in Islands. Particularly some islands will be drowned in the oceans. Indians who are working in abroad will lose their jobs. They will be driven out from those nations unjustly. They will be murdered in some places.

This year is the year of disasters, sufferings and losing peace. There will be destruction of peace in families. Murder and violence will take place casually.

Christians will lead a life of whitewashed tomb, a hypocritical life. A life without prayer and a life of slackness will be seen. 

Even though my prophets foretell my coming as a trumpet, they will be like a Ahab who had sold himself before Jezebel. This year you will see the direct deeds of Satan more. This year the backsliders will not get back to their previous positions. And his name will be forgotten by Me and their name will be stricken off from the Book of Life.

I will reveal My power upon My people who live in zeal for Me amidst these sufferings to overcome the Satanic deeds. I will open their eyes to see Me and their ears to hear My voice. I will be his Lord and he will be My son. He will call me, ‘Oh, Lord’ and I will make a covenant by answering and revealing that, ‘Behold, I am here’ to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment