QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, February 8, 2018

DO NOT WEEP. GOD WILL RESTORE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAD LOST

"...Do not weep." - Luke 7:13

You had lost something that was so precious in your life. Somebody has ditched you. You are heartbroken and shattered. Sometimes you feel like dying and you are constantly getting disturbed by the thoughts of suicide. 

"My beloved daughter, do not weep. I will restore My joy, peace and holiness in your life. You will live for I will heal all the wounds of your heart and soul. I love you and I have compassion upon you. I have forgiven you. I promise you that I will remove your guilt as you had cried unto me. I am not against you and I have plans to prosper you. You are my beloved. I will be with you and will make you a blessing. Your future is in My hands and I will satisfy you with My goodness", says the Lord Almighty to you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment