QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 12, 2018

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 45 (DO NOT CHOOSE SOMEONE WHOM GOD HAS REJECTED)



1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him...”

1. Do not try to choose somebody whom God has rejected.

When Samuel saw Eliab, he thought he was God's anointed but he was actually rejected by God.

Especially those who are unmarried, today God wants me to say to you that He expects you to choose someone who is anointed and appointed by Him for you and not the one whom He had rejected. If you yield to His words and will today, your future will be blessed.

2. Don't look at the outward appearance of someone.

Bible clearly tells us in Proverbs 31:30 that charm is deceitful and beauty is vain. Do not run behind someone who is pleasing in your sight. They might be handsome or beautiful but God looks at the heart. He knows what is best for you. 

Do not say that I am just in a casual relationship and what's wrong in that? My child, you are not called to run behind worldly things for you are called to do greater things for Me says God to you today. 

If you are already in a lust filled love relationship, today God wants you to come out of it. God's heart is weeping for you says Holy Spirit to you. 

Galatians 5:16 “I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.”

#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment