QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 49 (GOD WILL TURN YOUR SORROWS INTO JOY)



"So it was, year by year, when she went up to the house of the Lord , that she provoked her; therefore she wept and did not eat." - I Samuel 1:7 

Hannah went through pain, sorrow and tribulations as she was barren. Her rival used to provoke her. For years, Hannah went through the path of afflictions until a day she went to God's presence and poured her heart before the Lord. Her life changed as God had turned her sorrow into joy. 

Even today as you go through the same kind of sorrow and afflictions Hannah went through, Holy Spirit wants me to tell you that God is going to change your life situation and your sorrows will turn to joy.

Today God is promising you that

a) He will grant your petitions that you have asked of Him. (1 Samuel 1:17)
b) Your face will no longer be sad.  (1 Samuel 1:18)
c) He will remember you.  (1 Samuel 1:19)
d) Your heart will rejoice in the Lord.  (1 Samuel 2:1)
e) Your mouth will be opened wide to speak boldly against your enemies. As you rejoice in God's salvation, you will laugh at your enemies.  (1 Samuel 2:1)

I will turn your lamentations into joyful dancing and gladness says God to you today.


#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment