QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, April 16, 2018

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 54 (UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WILL OF THE LORD IS)

“Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.” – Ephesians 5:17

If we understand the will of Lord and if we submit ourselves to His will we will surely get wonderful blessings of God in our lives. What are the blessings that you will receive when you are in the place where God wants you to be?

1. YOU WILL GET GOD’S ABUNDANT BLESSINGS

“Now the LORD had said to Abram, Get you out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you…So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken to him……” - Genesis 12:1-4

Abraham received God’s blessing only when he left the place which God wanted him to leave and also only when he went to the place where God wanted him to go. It is very important that you have to be in the centre of God’s will if you want to receive God’s blessing abundantly. God’s prophecies will be fulfilled in your life as you stay in His will.

2.  YOU WILL GET TO MEET GOD
“Then said Jesus to them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee and there shall they see me. Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. And when they saw Him...” - Matthew 28:10,16,17

The disciples saw Jesus because they were in the place where God wanted them to be. If you want to see God or to meet Him, then for sure you have to be in the place where God wants you to be.

3. YOU WILL GET GOD’S PROTECTION
“But he (Necho) sent ambassadors to him (Josiah), saying... I come not against you this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: for bear you from meddling with God, who is with me, that He may not destroy you.” - II Chronicles 35:21

Josiah was the king of Judah who loved God with all his heart. On a fateful day, he went against the king Necho who was operating according to God’s will. Josiah never understood that God’s protection will be on his life only when he resides in God’s place. So, Josiah went against the will of God and got killed. If you want God’s protection to be upon your life, you have to be in the place where God wants you to be.

Today surrender your life to God and do everything according to His will. You will be blessed.

#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment