QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

GOD’S AMAZING WAYS WITH MY BACHELOR EDUCATION - TESTIMONY OF MR. GEORGE ESLI (PART TWO)


I was born in a city called Madurai, in the state of Tamil Nadu. Being the first born in my family I was always loved by everyone. Growing up, our family was involved in the music ministry at church. I was already in the choir when I was like 13 and started to play the violin at church and many of my cousins were instrumentalists, pastors and singers. I am just happy that GOD gifted me and my family with these talents and we used it only for His glory. GOD blessed me with favor in the eyes of all the people around, I was treated with so much love among my family, relatives, at school and at church. GOD also blessed me with some great people to grow up with. Church was becoming my second home as I was increasingly involved with the choir, sometimes I also played the Organ at church besides playing the violin. Apart from school and family. It was always Choir practice or doing something at church.

To talk about my school life, I am big history buff and I thank the Lord Almighty, for enabling me to secure the highest marks in social sciences in all of India in ICSE 10th.And since I had a desire to join the Indian Air Force, I moved to KV school for my High School. Here again God helped me to take part in many scientific co-curricular activities and win many awards and by GODs grace I won a President’s award titled ‘Young Scientist Award’ all glory to GOD.By GODs grace I had a very good school education. When I compare myself with my friends and cousins, GOD had been very gracious to place me in the best situations for learning. But after I finished school I didn’t have an answer to the next step. Especially when I failed my physical examination to join the National Defense Academy. I was at home and was very depressed. I was praying and crying for GODs help but was in a state of hopelessness. I wanted to have a successful life, without knowing what it was. I was afraid that I would turn into a failure. I was just simply staying at home and wondering what will happen to me.

My dad was a prayer warrior at Jesus Calls and he asked if I would be interested to study in Karunya University which was situated in Coimbatore, TamilNadu. I shut him off saying that we wouldn’t be able to afford the fees. It is during these trouble times that our faith shouldn’t waiver in GOD, but I guess I was yet to learn about trusting in GOD rather than in my own abilities and money. Eventually I had to accept my Dad’s suggestion and by GODs amazing grace I could start my college education at Karunya University. It all happened so fast that it almost was unbelievable. GOD will make a way where there seems to be no way.
         
In a matter of days, I had moved out of the house and started to live life as an engineering student. I was so happy to have studied in a reputed university. I thanked GOD for such a wonderful blessing. Just a few months back I felt that my life was destroyed but GOD gave a fresh start within days. That day I really felt the faithfulness of GOD.  GOD has said in Hebrews 13 He will never leave us and never forsake us. And I told myself that I would be faithful to Him throughout my life.

During my University days, by GODs amazing grace I was able to serve Him. I really feel this is big blessing to anybody. And I would encourage everybody to find an opportunity to somehow to be a part in the LORDs work as I feel this is such a great blessing. I learnt a lot spiritually, but many times I needed help in many things and GOD was more than a provider in those times. I did fall into temptations, felt lonely many times, felt guilty, felt stressed and lost. Although those times were very difficult, GOD always brought support through many people and lifted me up and gave me such amazing mentors and unforgettable relationships. I praise GOD for that.

During my final year in college I was feeling a little bad that I wasn’t able to accomplish much in co-curricular activities but again GOD provided ways to achieve more than I asked for. One of the opportunities which GOD gave changed my life forever. I was selected to do an internship in Germany as my final year project. I was both excited and anxious at the same time. By GODs grace I was able to clear all the interviews and received the contract for my internship. It was the most stressful time of my life so far that I had to talk to different authorities at various levels to get a green signal.

There was always an uncertainty if I would still be able to go to Germany. I was feeling sick and had a fear that I’ll fail to get the opportunity. What I completely forgot was that I had a GOD who had yet to give up on me but I wasn’t ready to trust Him. And that was a time one of my mentor and professor sat me down and encouraged and brought GODs word to me saying that GOD is going to lift me up and that I shouldn’t fear.

Soon things started to fall in place and I was on my way to Germany. It was my first time in a flight and I have to say it was an adventurous experience. My flight was delayed because of a bomb scare and I was a bit nervous, because of this it turned out that I missed my connecting fight and I was stuck in Dubai. I was praying, GOD why did this have to happen to me and also in the exact time when I fly. But in Dubai I was housed in a 5 start hotel included with food and transport. I was awestruck with the riches of the city so in a way it was fun time.

It was such a mixed feeling when I landed for the first time in different country and where I didn’t speak their language. It was a bit scary in the beginning then again GOD provided the right people to help me out in various situations. Many times it was strangers who came out and helped me, new friends at the place I lived, at my work place. GOD also blessed me with a beautiful English speaking church. I realized, GOD is in control regardless of the place we are. He will never let us be lost, this is what I felt the entire time when I was in Germany.

After I returned back from Germany, I could finish all the remaining subjects and final project review by GODs amazing grace. He gave me favor in the eyes of friends and  professors. I received a lot of help and guidance from my mentor spiritually and also career wise, I really felt that He was like a guardian angel to me and I successfully finished my Studies.

It’s such a blessing to be able to know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us so much that He let His only son die for us so we might live. He loves us all and cares for us all. It is such an amazing love. I would encourage everybody to pray so that we can feel the Fathers love and not be blinded by the situations around us. Amen
(To be Continued)

#GHG Testimonies

No comments:

Post a Comment