QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, November 19, 2012

BIBLE QUIZ - 2


Note:

Answer for the first ten questions will be in I John, II John and III John.
Answer for the last ten questions will be in I Peter and II Peter.
Answers should be sent with the biblical reference too.
First two persons who send the correct answers will receive exciting prizes.
The relatives and cousins of GHG will not be considered for prizes.
Send your answers to goldenhandsofgrace@gmail.com

QUESTIONS


1. In whom God’s love will be perfected?
2. Who will abide forever?
3. What God has promised us?
4. What is the message that we heard from the beginning?
5. How will we know that this is the last hour?
6. Who does not know God?
7. What is the confidence that we have in Him?
8. Who got a good testimony from all and from the truth itself?
9. Who is born of God?
10. Who bear witness in heaven and in earth?

11. What will you receive at the end of your faith?
12. Who is the weaker vessel?
13. Whom the Lord delivers out of temptations?
14. Who was rebuked for his iniquity?
15. Consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is ___________
16. Who will secretly bring in destructive heresies?
17. What is the will of God?
18. He who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from _____________
19. Be even more diligent to make your __________ and ____________ sure.
20. If we have to speak and minister how we have to do it?








No comments:

Post a Comment