QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, November 9, 2012

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY - TESTIMONY OF MR.DINESH


I am Dinesh, a final year engineering student. LORD JESUS sustained me in by HIS PRECIOUS GRACE for all the past years. HE carried me to greater heights over all these years for which I am deeply grateful.

As I entered the final year, the usual fear of placement was prevailing among our batch; everyone had the placement fear, everyone talking about placement, preparing for placements with lot of high level aptitude books and so on. As this scene was going on, there I was all alone with nothing in mind about the placement or anything else, not preparing anything as I couldn’t even understand a bit in anything, I just quit everything and was alone not taking part in anything.

It was during this hard time that LORD, one day talked to me regarding the time which we give for HIM, it was during these time that HE took me out of several bondage and several other things which were totally against HIS will. Then I had the peace given by our LORD, and had no questions about life.

GOD was clearly working in my life and could clearly understand that HE has changed me into another person over the due course of time.

As the time for placement arrived , I didn’t know what to do , I just stopped worrying and submitted the things to HIS will and purpose, and also asked the servants of GOD to pray for me and just went on trusting my LORD, who had changed my life completely.

The first company which I had attended was Capegemini. First round results were out, miraculously, I got it cleared. For the GLORY OF GOD, people who are well versed in aptitude couldn’t clear but our GRACIOUS LORD took me on and didn’t put me to shame. Cleared the group discussion round also where I didn’t even open my mouth more than twice. I can clearly and boldly say that it’s purely the GRACE OF GOD.

Now the test of faith, still by THE GRACE OF GOD I went on to the technical interview round, but according to HIS will I couldn’t get through. I was totally down inside and was angry also but just kept on as I’ve already asked GOD that only HIS will should be done. I got many messages from the servants of GOD that HE has better plans for me and I trusted GOD believing that HE has better plans for me. GOD helped me to remain in HIM even though I was the one who backslide very easily.

After this, GOD drew me still closer with HIM, for which I am forever grateful. Then Accenture Company came to our college campus for placements. This time also HE took me through the aptitude test, during this time also many talents in aptitude couldn’t clear it. I still don’t know how I would’ve gone through without HIS GRACE because I am not good at solving aptitudes. ALL GLORY BE TO GOD. In the second round, I just openly told the panel that I was not good at programming. But still, purely by the GRACE of GOD, cleared the second round also and similarly the third round, wherein at the end, GOD PLACED ME IN A MULTI -NATIONAL COMPANY.   

I just write this testimony to showcase HIS LOVE for me, because of which HE never forgot me or forsook me. Also to show how wonderfully HE worked in my life, where HE didn’t put me down, where HE didn’t put me to shame anywhere, and fulfilled HIS purpose, knowing what is best for me. 

HE knows what is best for us and HE will do that in the right time. Even when I didn’t care about my life, HE cared for me and apart from giving a worldly blessing, HE brought me, the most worthless one, closer to HIM, for which I am so happy.

I thank GOD that HE made me to rejoice in HIM, rather than rejoicing upon the worldly blessing which HE has showered.

Even today you might be facing problems or you might be struggling hard to come up in your life. Get closer to Jesus Christ and tell Him the desires of your heart. He will make a way where there seems to be no way.  Surely He will grant the desires of your heart and He will not put you to shame. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment