QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, November 23, 2012

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 5


If not by you, then how? And if not now, then when?

Giving someone a word from the Lord, an extended hand, or a kind deed , can lead to an awesome work of the Lord!

Maybe people tend to read their Bible more toward the end of their life because they are cramming for the final exam!

Life has many choices but eternity offers only two, and by choosing Jesus you eliminate one of those!

Be glad that God is your judge, because he is the only one who has an inside view of your heart.

Sin will take you farther than you want to go, and keep you there longer than you want to stay.

Christians will divide if we look only at what we know, but we will unite if we look at who we know!

Prevent 'Sin burn' by using 'Son Screen'.

When we get tangled up in our problems, be still, so God can untangle the knot.

A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.

Have a great day because 'The SON' is shining and HE can certainly use you!

If you can read this, thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment