QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, September 5, 2014

LORD, YOUR GRACE IS SO AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD FOR YOUR BLESSING.



As I look at my God given daughter,
My heart is getting filled with so much laughter.

Little I asked Jesus Christ for my own needs,
But He always does so many incomparable deeds.

The baby girl He gave is one such blessing,
For which my heart will be always praising.

I had never thought that I will be blessed,
For my life is worthy to be killed.

How could God love me so much more?
Even when I betrayed Him to the core?

God’s mercy upon my life makes me feel so nice,
But am I worthy for God’s abundant grace?

He is an unchanging God, who is so faithful,
All I can do is to be grateful.

Thank You Lord for your grace,
To you belong all the glory, honor and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment