QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL BE REVEALED IN YOUR LIFE AND EVERYONE WILL SEE IT

The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” - Isaiah 40:5

Few days back a person whom I know years before called me and asked me to pray for a particular thing. He had spoken to me nearly after two years and so I can very well understand that he is in a problem.

Nearly 3 years before he got married and few months after that they were separated and got divorce. He knows that he was doing something against God’s will but yet he got separated from his wife. After a year or so, he saw a non-Christian girl and fell in love with her.

They got engaged and soon they got married. All the family members of that girl were non-Christians and his wife plays a major role in most of the temple festivals in her place. Everything went well in their life till she got some serious issues during the later stages of her pregnancy.

Some problem had happened and so doctors advised for cesarean. The family members agreed as both mother and child was in dangerous condition. But before the doctors could take out the girl child, she drank the fluid in her mother’s womb. So once the cesarean got over, the child went into a dangerous state and was kept in children ICU.

Doctors told that there is not much chance of survival for the girl child. At that moment when everyone was crying his father in law told him that if Jesus Christ is a loving God let Him save the child’s life. On that day only he called me to pray for his child.

He was so upset when his father in law openly told that statement challenging the power of Jesus Christ. He told me that he admitted his sins to Jesus Christ and had begged for His forgiveness. Also he wanted God to save his child so that God’s name will not be put down by his father in law.

He wished that God will reveal His glory. He told me like on that particular day he spoke to nearly hundred of Christian believers and requested everyone to pray. I was so surprised to hear that and so I requested him to give me the updates about the child’s status.

Miraculously within a week the child got completely healed and doctors discharged the baby and now the baby and her mother both were safe by God’s grace.

He sinned against God and his father in law challenged the power of God but yet when he humbled himself at the feet of the God, Jesus Christ revealed His glory upon his life and healed his child. As the glory of God was revealed it was seen by all his wife’s relatives and everyone was amazed.

My dear young people, do you have a troubled marriage life? Are you worried about your future? Are you depressed thinking about your family situation? Are you hopeless?


Do not worry. Wipe away your tears. Pray to Jesus Christ. His glory will be revealed in your life and all the flesh around you will see God’s glory getting operated in your life. It will surely happen because the verse says that the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. Your heads will be lifted high. You also will see God’s glory surrounding your life in the coming days. May God bless you richly and lead you safely throughout this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment