QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

GOD WILL BLESS YOU BY GIVING YOU A CHILD - TESTIMONY BY MY WIFE



“Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" - II Corinthians 9:15

Praise be to God. I got married in the month of August’12. In the beginning month of 2013, Jesus Christ has promised me through a prophet of God saying that He will give me a heritage. Since it was God’s word, every month I was longing to have a child but there was no positive result. In the month of October 2013, I went to a hospital with much hope that I was pregnant and was eager to take few test to know the result. But the doctor over there directly told me that I have some problem in my womb and so it cannot be a child. Also she told me that I will never get conceived till the problem was healed.

My heart was completely shattered when I came to know that I will not get pregnant. She gave me some medicines and I ate that regularly for few days. But it caused severe side effects in my body. So I stopped that. Then I decided that I am not going to take any further treatment and I started clinging onto God’s promise asking Him to bless me with a child.

Jesus Christ saw my tears and He heard my prayers. As He promised, He gave me His grace to get pregnant in the month of December’13 and nearly after 40 days in the mid January, I came to know that I was pregnant.

Since it was my first pregnancy period, I was filled with fear that whether I will get a normal delivery or I have to undergo surgery. Many thought that I will undergo surgery. But God stood by my side and He enabled me to have normal delivery. Though the pain was too high on the day of delivery, God carried me safely and today I and my daughter both were fine by the grace of God.

You might be crying for months that you have no child. Do not worry. Jesus Christ will give you His heritage. Bible says in Psalms 127:3, “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord...”

As God has blessed me abundantly, He will bless you more than that. Jesus Christ will wipe away your tears and He will bless you according to your heart’s desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment