QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, October 20, 2014

JESUS CHRIST CARES FOR YOU



“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

There were times in my life I ran to my friends to share my sorrows and pain. But because of the joy that resides in their heart at that moment they could not feel or care about the pain I had in my life. 

Today you might be going through such moment where you feel that there is no one to care for you. Do not worry. Jesus Christ cares for you. You might be having any kind of anxiety or sorrow in your life. Cast it upon Him for He cares for you. 

Bible doesn’t say that ‘Cast your anxiety on Him’. It says ‘Cast ALL your anxiety on Him’. You can cast any kind of anxiety as well as all your anxiety upon Jesus Christ for He cares for you. You might be anxious about your future marriage life. You might be anxious about your studies, job and family life. You might be anxious about your physical health. Do not get discouraged. You have an Everlasting God who cares for you. Cast all your anxiety on Jesus Christ. He will give you peace for He cares for you. 

Many years ago, a servant of God went to minister in a particular city. He had to preach continuously for two weeks. As he had continuous meeting his health got affected and his body became too weak. On the last day of the meeting he has to preach in the evening. Once the morning service got over he thought that the people will come eagerly for God’s word and so God has to give a good message and bless them.

With this thought he went to church to pray for the evening meeting. He prayed for five minutes and then without his knowledge he fell asleep. After some time he woke up hearing sounds of prayer. Then he found that he slept for few hours. His heart was filled with sorrow that he failed to pray well before preaching. He cried to God telling how he will preach. 

Finally as the time of preaching came, he told to himself that he will pray and finish without preaching anything. As he started praying, Holy Spirit came upon him mightily and he preached God’s word with authority and power for nearly one and half hours.

Many got blessed through the message and once he finished preaching he ran to God’s presence and asked God with tears that how could He did mighty things through him that day though he didn’t prayed well. Then Lord spoke to him and said, “My dear son, I know that you are tired and your body was so weak and you did My ministry continuously for two weeks. I thought that you should take rest atleast for few hours and so only I gave you a deep peaceful sleep.”

When that servant of God heard the words of Jesus Christ he wept with thanks thinking how much care Jesus Christ have upon His children.

My dear young friends, Jesus Christ cared even for the simple tiredness of that servant of God. Even today, He cares for you. Jesus Christ knows that you are facing a storm in your life. He knows that you are facing a trouble in your work place and marriage life. He knows your tiredness and weakness. You might have weakness in your Spiritual life. Whatever might be your problem, cast all your anxieties upon Jesus Christ for He cares for you.

There is no need for you to carry the burden. Put it in the presence of God. Jesus Christ cares for you and He will carry you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment