QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. INSTEAD PRAY



Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God” – Philippians 4:6 (NKJV)

“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." - Philippians 4:6 (NLT)

For the past two days I was dealing with a small personal problem and this morning it seems to be so big. I thought about it a lot and could not take a firm decision about it. I was thinking what I should do but yet I could not find an answer. I was confused and worried. 

As I was walking on the street with so many thoughts, I saw a car parked on the left side. On its rear side it was written, “...Instead Pray.” Few times before I had seen that car but when I saw it today, Holy Spirit spoke to me clearly what I should do. 

There were times we face so many problems in our life. We might be thinking about it a lot but yet we fail to reach a decision in that. Even today you might go through such situation. You might feel like things are going out of your hand and you really do not know what to do. You have tried doing so many things but yet nothing seems to work on your way. 

Today Jesus Christ is telling you, “...Do not worry about anything. Instead Pray.” Stop worrying about the problems that you are facing and run to the presence of God and pour out your heart to Him. This morning I did that and now as I am writing this, my heart was filled with God’s peace. God will do the same to you.

There was a young Indian girl who got married and stayed abroad. Jesus Christ blessed her and she got pregnant. She planned to return back to her parents in India during her 7th month of pregnancy. As she had returned back to her parents she developed some complications and doctors told that she is in a danger condition. 

Her family members do not know what to do. As they struggled to take a decision, they decided to pray about it. As a family they prayed a lot and requested others to pray. 

Jesus Christ heard their prayers and miraculously healed that girl. Doctors expected a preterm child birth but Jesus Christ gave her the strength she needed and led her peacefully till her normal expected date of delivery. 

My dear young friends, Jesus Christ hears your prayer. He has heard your supplications. He will answer it and fill you with His joy. Do not worry about anything. Take everything to God in prayer. Tell all your needs to Him. Your prayers will surely be answered by Jesus Christ. You will live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment