QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MIGHTY WATERS WILL NOT REACH YOU AS GOD'S GRACE WILL SURROUND YOU AND PROTECT YOU

From my young age, whenever New Year eve comes, I used to hear the prophecies of certain great servants of God whom I like a lot. Even in this New Year I listened to few prophecies that God revealed to His servants. Most of the prophecies warn about the dangerous things that are going to happen around the world. God wants us to pray and so He reveals His plan through His servants.  And then I was thinking how God’s people will survive in those situations.

Yesterday as I was sitting in a Spiritual meeting and listening to the message of one of the great servants of God in India, He quoted a Bible passage which is in 

Psalms 32:6-8 &10
“Therefore let all the faithful pray to you while You may be found; surely the rising of the mighty waters will not reach them. You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in Him.

Through him God spoke certain things that encouraged me a lot which I wanted to share with you today. Mighty waters may come against you but it will not reach you as you will be surrounded by three important things.

1.      You will be surrounded by Songs of Deliverance.
2.      God will counsel you with His loving eye upon you.
3.      You will be surrounded by Lord’s unfailing love.

My dear young friends, in the beginning of this New Year, you might be anxious about so many things. You might fear about certain things. The situations might be similar to the mighty waters that rise against you. But today God promises you that evil things will not reach you for you. God will deliver you from all troubles. He will counsel you and teach you in the way you should go. His unfailing love will be upon you.

All you have to do is to pray and trust God. When you pray the situations will change for good. As you trust God, you will see God doing greater things in your life. Jesus Christ loves you. He will protect you and save you from all troubles. You are not alone in the path in which you are going now. Jesus Christ is with you and He will never forsake you.


No comments:

Post a Comment