QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WHAT GOD IS PROMISING US IN THIS NEW YEAR 2017?


1.     You might be despised, unloved, hated and afflicted. This year God will do miracle in your life and He will be revealed through you.

2.     You might be living a deserted life without any blessings. This year God will remember you and will pour out His blessings upon you and He will raise you.

3.     Those who are mourning in the beginning of this year will be comforted before the end of the year.

4.     You will receive God’s provision in abundance.

5.     In this year, God will give you the blessings that you are longing to receive for so many years.

6.     You will prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment