QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

JESUS WILL CARRY YOU

In a painting it was picturing foot prints of two persons walking together. Below that drawing, the story of that art was written.
The story goes like this: When the Lord takes along with Him a Godly man; the imprints of their feet are visible on the sand. While they go as such, they have to cross a dark valley. On seeing this dark valley, the godly man feared very much. Nevertheless, he has an encouragement in his heart that as the Lord is nearby he can cross that valley by holding His hand tightly. Likewise they crossed that dark valley. When they return back the place was so visible with the day light. The godly man sees only two foot prints in that particular length.
He is shocked. He thought that in that particular place Jesus might have left him alone; so only the imprints of two footprints alone remained there instead of four foot prints. He sadly asked the Lord, “Lord, here there are only two foot prints that belonged to a single man.  Up to this place you were coming along with me. But, where have you been from this point by leaving me alone?”
A smile sweeps through the Lord’s face. “Son, they are the foot prints of mine legs!” the perplexed godly man asked, “If it be so, where have I gone then?” The Lord says, “This is a very arduous and blind path. I knew that you were terrified of this. So I took you upon my shoulder and was carrying along!”

No comments:

Post a Comment