QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

GHG – 0 (PRAISE BE TO GOD ALONE)

My dear young friends,
            I am so glad to meet you through this article GOLDEN HANDS OF GRACE (GHG) in which I will be sharing with you all the miraculous and marvelous works done by God in our lives and from the lives of people I met. 

Bible says in Psalm 139:16,17 “Your eyes did see my substance, yet being imperfect; and in your book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Our God is a loving God who watches over us always and has good plans about our future. When I was a growing up child boy, I never understood the power of God when it was taught by the pastors in the churches. But when I saw God working in the lives of my family members and the people I know, I understood His loving grace and His mighty power to change things upside down in a moment. 

There were times when I stumbled in my life, His grace has been sufficient enough to strengthen me to move forward. Psalmist says in Psalm 94:18, 19 “When I said, My foot slips; your mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me your comforts delight my soul. How true this verse in our life too! As long as our God is in control, nothing will overpower us.

He has done so many good things in our lives. God has put in a great desire to write this article long back. I took few months but I know God will surely help us as I share the personal experience of many in this GHG article. I am alive at this moment because of the grace of Jesus Christ alone. He carried me with His hands when I went through so many tough paths in my life. When God asked me to start this blog, Holy Spirit clearly spoke to me that the name of the blog should be GOLDEN HANDS OF GRACE. Hence I decided to write this article also in the same name. 

So my dear friends, I will be writing about God’s works in this page once in a week with the title GHG. Keep praying for me and glorify God as you go through the articles. If you have any suggestions or testimonies to share kindly mail me at narainpons@gmail.com

God bless you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment