QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GHG - 2 (I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE CLUTCHES OF CURSE)


GALATIANS 3:13 “CHRIST HAS REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW, BEING MADE A CURSE FOR US: FOR IT IS WRITTEN, CURSED IS EVERY ONE THAT HANGS ON A TREE”

My father never realized the danger of the curse that has followed their generation but yet he prayed to Jesus simply asking him to remove all sins and curses out of his life. 

The curse started through one of the forefathers of our generation who was an expert in the black magic. He knows all the in and outs of black magic. One day as he came out of his home for a walk he saw sun was at its peak. As it is a mid day he realized that he dint brought an umbrella to cover him from the heat of the sun. So he threw his towel on the air and said some mantras and the towel hanged on the mid air above his head covering him from the heat of the sun. As he started walking again the towel also kept moving with him.

From a distance a young black magician woman saw this awesome happening and came to him to learn more mantras as she was not an expert in that. Soon she fell in love with him. By getting attracted by her beauty he pretended to love her and married her. Soon after some days he ditched her and threw her out saying some mantra that will bind her to death. As she realized that he ditched her, she cursed his generation with four stages of curse. The stages of curses were: 
         
        a) Hereafter in your generation the first born will be a girl.

        b)  She will die at the little age or will commit suicide because of love failure in the young age.

        c)   If she dint commit suicide and stay alive, she will never get married.

        d)   Even if she crosses all the stages and get married, she will never bear a child.

She died soon after proclaiming the curse on our generation. And soon the curse started to have a great impact on the upcoming generation. Even I have seen several people who are still in our generation who got affected by that curse.

My grandfather’s first born was a girl and she committed suicide. Later as I said before, he had one girl and three boys. My dad’s elder sister gave birth to a girl and she also committed suicide. My dad’s eldest brother gave birth to a girl and she got married and even now she has no child. My dad’s elder brother gave birth to a girl and she too died.

MY DAD AT HIS YOUNG AGE
In the following days, my dad also got married and followed Jesus with all His heart. Our God is a miracle working God and He heard my dad’s small prayer and removed the curse out of his life. It was seen by each and every one of his relatives and they were so amazed. After a long time in our generation God gave my father a son as a first born and not a girl. My dad’s second and third born was also boys. I am the third one. 

My eldest brother is alive even now and he is 34 years old now. He got married and his first born was also a boy. By the grace of God we as a family are the witness of how God can remove the dangerous curse that destroyed the happiness of several people.

Our God is a powerful God who can do mighty things and He is still alive today. He says in MALACHI 3:6 “FOR I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT; THEREFORE YOU SONS OF JACOB ARE NOT CONSUMED.”  

You might be afflicted because of the curse or the sins you did. Jesus Christ is faithful in His promises and He will remove the curse of your life and will bless you.

God has blessed my father by giving him a good wife (my mother) through which God has touched the life of my father who till then lived as name sake Christian.What way God united my dad and my mom in marriage? How God has changed our lives through the love and faithfulness of my mother?

                                                                                          ...................... To be continued in GHG - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment