QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I WILL BE YOUR FATHER SAYS THE LORD ALMIGHTY


II CORINTHIANS 6:18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”

Are you crying that you have no one to take care of you? Are you feeling like an orphan today with no one around you to help you or understand you? Are you longing for God to provide blessing in your life and are you dejected because you have not received your heart’s desire yet?
My dear young friend, don’t get dejected. Today God promises you that He will be your Father. He will be there always with you and He will never leave you alone. 

Suicidal thoughts might arise in your mind now and then as you feel lonely and dejected. Devil wants to bring an end to your life but God promises you today that He will do new things in your life. 

Jesus Christ says in John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

Jesus Christ came to this world and gave His life for you because He wants you to have a blessings filled life with peace and joy. He is your Father and He will carry you as a father carries a child. He will take care of your life and He will never leave you as orphan.

In a city named Chennai in India, there lived a God fearing family. The father of the family did a business with much prayer keeping Christ as the head of his family and business. He had a son and a daughter. The father used to help many servants of God and God’s work through the revenue of his business. God’s blessing was abundant in their life. While the elder son of that family is at his very young age, the father fell sick and soon he died. No one had expected that he will die so they were filled with so much of sorrow and fear. 

The elder son of that family got devastated and he know not what to do to take care of the family members. He remained in his room crying all the day very badly. Hearing his condition many servants of God came and prayed but nothing can comfort him as his sorrow was so great. As he thought about the uncertain future a great fear filled him as he has to take care of his sister also. Weeks passed by and he remained crying to God for help. 

One day as he was crying badly to God, he saw a glorious light filling his room and there appeared Jesus to him. Jesus Christ said to him, “My dear son, don’t cry. Today onwards, I will be your Father and I will never leave you as an orphan.” 

His heart filled with great peace and joy as he understood that he was not an orphan anymore and God is his Father. On that day God wiped away his tears and blessed his life. He began to succeed in the business through God’s grace and he took care of his mom and sister well and even today they are alive living a well settled blessing filled life for the glory of God.

You might also be thinking that you are an orphan since there is no one to care of you and no one to understand you. God is telling to you today: “My dear child, I have created you in My Image. You are not an orphan. I am your Father and I will carry you safe to the blessing filled life which I have in stored for you.”

My dear young friend, you are not an orphan for God is your Father. God bless you.







No comments:

Post a Comment