QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, July 13, 2012

I WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART SAYS JESUS CHRIST


“Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.”- Psalms 37:4

My dear young friend, you might have unfulfilled desires in your heart for a long time. You might have a desire that you long for so many days and yet it was not fulfilled.  You might have so many thoughts in your heart but you have not prayed to God about it. Today Jesus Christ is promising you that He will fulfill the desires of your heart.

Whatever be your desire, Jesus Christ will give you the desires of your heart for His glory. Your longing will come to an end says Holy Spirit. 

Exodus 3:7 And the Lord said: “I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.” 

God says that He knows the sorrows of the people of Israel and Bible records that God even heard their hearts groanings. 

Even today, God knows the sorrow that you have in your heart and He will wipe away all your tears by giving you the desires of your heart. You shall not lack anything.

Nearly seven years back I joined a Christian Institution for doing Masters (M.Tech) degree in Electronics engineering. Near to that institution, there was a prayer center where people usually come and pray for their needs. Worship services will be held daily in that prayer center. I had a great desire those times to preach God’s word to people who come over there. There was no opportunity for me and so I kept my desire within my heart. But I used to go there early in the morning when no one will be there inside that prayer center. At those times, I run to the pulpit and preach God’s word in that empty place thinking as if people are sitting there keenly listening to me. This continued for several months and I thought no one watched what I am doing. I didn’t even spoke about my desire to any one. 

Prayer Center I liked: Bethesda Prayer Center, Coimbatore,India.

Even though people didn’t watched me, God was watching me from Heaven and He understood the desire which I had deep down in my heart. Jesus Christ knows my desire and He fulfilled it. Within a year time, God opened an opportunity to share His word in one of the worship services which was held there. Now as I am working in that Christian Institution, twice in a month I am sharing God’s word in that same prayer center and from the same pulpit in which I stood years back when no one was around. I had never run to anyone to get my desires fulfilled. But Jesus Christ, who knows my inner desires, stretched out His hand and fulfilled my desire. 

My dear young friends, you also might have some desires in your heart that glorifies the name of Jesus Christ. Today God will open a way to you through which He will fulfill the desires of your heart. Do not get discouraged. Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart. God bless you.


2 comments:

  1. You Are A Living Testimony, Happy That I Will Be Joining You Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,

    Thank you for your encouraging words. The verse also mentions "Delight yourself in the LORD". Could you throw some light on that part of the verse. How do you put it in a practical life's perspective.

    ReplyDelete