QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, August 23, 2012

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 2


"Prayer is preoccupation with our needs. Praise is preoccupation with our blessings. 
Worship is preoccupation with God himself."

Never give the devil a ride because he always wants to drive!

Accept Jesus as your savior now and insure your eternity in the non-smoking section!!

Religion is living up to a standard, whereas Christianity is living out a relationship.

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a thief can't find a policeman.

The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.

God's Plan of Salvation: Accept and live for Christ TODAY! 
The Devil's Plan of Salvation: Accept and live for Christ TOMORROW!

If you don't burn with love, others will die from the cold.

Faith often shines brightest when life seems the darkest.

A lot of kneeling keeps you in good standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment