QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, August 6, 2012

GHG - 5 ( I WILL RESTORE DOUBLE TO YOU )


RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD, YOU PRISONERS OF HOPE. EVEN TODAY I DECLARE THAT I WILL RESTORE DOUBLE TO YOU.” – ZECHARIAH 9:12

After I finished my schooling, I have joined a diploma course in electronics. I could not able to understand God’s will in my life at that point of life and so as I struggled in my studies, I hated my studies and my life.

Everything that had happened in my life seems to be against my desire. It was through God’s grace alone I finished my first two years and entered into the final year of my studies. My friends began to prepare for the entrance exam which is the gateway to get an admission to the degree course in a reputed government college in my city. I had no desire as I had no hope about my future.

At that critical moment, I used to get a severe stomach pain every month which troubled me a lot and it further made me to hate my life to the core. Soon I was diagnosed that I have big stones in my two kidneys. Because of those stones I was told that my kidneys got enlarged and doctors advised me to get operated very soon.

As I hated my life to the core, I murmured against God. Even as I murmured, I used to pray to God for help. As days passed by, my condition got worse and I used to get severe pain in regular intervals. On that particular moment, I decided not to go for surgery and to trust God for help.

Jesus Christ saw my tears and answered my prayers when I attended a New Year service on the early morning of 1st January 2002. I cried badly on that day to Jesus Christ asking Him to heal me and help me to get through the entrance exam to get an admission in the government college. On that day, Jesus Christ spoke through Holy Spirit to me by giving Zechariah 9:12 as the promise for that whole year.

Our God is a God who is so faithful in His promise. He not only promised me but He also fulfilled His promise in my life. Exactly on the May month of that year, doctors checked me again and told me that my two kidneys were completely clean and there was not even a single sign that I had a kidney stone before. It was God who healed me completely. Ten long years have passed by. But I never got any pain after God had healed me on 15th May 2002.

Not only that, Jesus Christ also enabled me to secure a rank in the entrance exam which was conducted on that year and He gave me an admission in the reputed government engineering college for the degree course in electronics.

As Jesus Christ promised me, He gave me double blessings. He healed me completely and gave me an admission in a college where many yearned to study but could not get through. I was not all an eligible person for His blessing but He blessed me through His abundant overflowing grace. I was not faithful to Him but He is so faithful to me.

My dear young friends, even today you might be struggling with physical sickness and struggling hard without any blessings. Today Jesus Christ promises you that He will restore double to you. You will be blessed and He will raise you high through His Golden Hands of Grace. All you have to do is look to Him humble and shed your tears in His presence. He will see your tears and He will not despise you. “You will get the answers for your tears and prayers” says Holy Spirit. God will never forsake you. You will be blessed richly by Him.

Don’t be pride about your strength. Look to God humbly and trust in His strength and not on yours. Remember God is against those who are filled with pride. How God reacted in my life when I got pride after receiving one of the greatest blessings of my life?

                                                                  ...................... To be continued in GHG - 6


No comments:

Post a Comment