QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YOUR HEALING SHALL SPRING FORTH SPEEDILY


“Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh? Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.” – Isaiah 58:7, 8.

Most of the times in our lives we tend to look at our own blessing and we forget to help poor people. I have seen so many rich people struggling hard with sickness and problems all through their life. Bible clearly says in the above verse that if you help the poor and the needy people, your healing will spring forth speedily and the Lord will protect you. 

My dear young friends, as you receive God’s blessing give a portion of it to God and also to the needy people. Then surely God will bless you abundantly and He will protect your wealth, health and your family. Let me share with you a real life story.

Rockefeller was one of the richest men in the world. He was the president of the Standard Oil Company. Once his ships were carrying oil to some other country. Suddenly he received news that all his ships were caught up in a cyclonic storm in the mid sea. Only then he realized that he did not insure his ships. Since it was a Saturday, the Insurance Company was closed. But he made the concerned person to open the Insurance Company and insured his ships for 150 Dollars. By the time he returned home, he received the news that all his ships landed safely. He lamented, “I lost 15 Dollars. Had I received this news a couple of hours back, I would not have lost his money”.

          Although he was a millionaire, he was running after money. Therefore he became very sick at the age of 45 and his condition became critical. It was then one of his doctor friends told him, “Sir, how long you are going to save money? You are living only for yourself. Why not you live happily?” Rockefeller asked him, “How can I do that?” Then the doctor said, “Sir, surrender your life to God and share your wealth with the poor.Then God will transform your life”. Rockefeller began to do that. Today “the Rockefeller Foundation” is one of the greatest charitable organizations. Medical researches are taking place through that foundation.They are spending millions of dollars to find a remedy for terrible diseases. When Rockefeller started taking care of the poor, the Lord transformed his life and protected him. He lived a healthy life and died at the age of 80. After his death, his soul might have reached heaven.

      My dear young friends, when you too feed the poor, the Lord will go before you and protect you.He shall also exalt you in society. Give and it shall be given unto you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment