QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FONDLY REMEMBERING UNCLE D.G.S DHINAKARAN


MAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART


When I was studying tenth standard, Dr D.G.S. Dhinakaran came to preach in a meeting which was conducted by the church in which I was a member. I know him before as a mighty servant of God but that was the time I had a chance to sit in his meeting. At that time, I was writing my public examination. So I could not attend the meeting all the days. The meeting got over on a Sunday. They announced in our church that if we wish, we can meet him on Monday morning in the place where he is staying. My family members were so happy about it and they decided to meet him. I had my English exam on that day morning so I could not go.

My parents and my brothers went to meet him and he laid his hands and prayed for them. After he finished his prayer my parents told them about me and the exam I am writing. Immediately he closed his eyes and prayed for me too. My parents were so surprised to see that because they thought that he will tell that he will pray for me in his prayers. But he prayed immediately for me and my exams.

Jesus Christ heard his prayers and even though I was an average student, through His amazing grace, He gave me 428 marks out of 500.

Later when I was pursuing Diploma, I was so tired of my life. One day when I thought about the failure I was getting in my life, I had so many thoughts to commit suicide. One day when I was preparing myself for committing suicide, I got a thought to mail Dr. D.G.S Dhinakaran and I mailed him. He prayed for me so earnestly and gave me God’s reply. What he had wrote to me on that got fulfilled in my life and God saved my life.

I always had a desire to pursue my engineering in Karunya University since it was founded by the revelation of God. I could not pursue my UG degree there but Jesus Christ fulfilled my desire by enabling me to do my PG degree  there. During those days I had met Uncle DGS several times and I was so surprised to see his compassion towards people.

His life was always a challenge to me. Millions of Indian people were blessed through his message. He was an apostle of love and a humble servant of God.

I had seen many servants of God preaching about Jesus Christ, but Uncle DGS Dhinakaran not only preached about Jesus Christ but he also revealed Jesus Christ to people.

I heard from many pastors and evangelists that Uncle DGS Dhinakaran helped them by providing financial support to build their churches and so on. He was really a kind hearted servant of God. He lived a holy life and obeyed God in everything.

Even today through Jesus Calls, Karunya University and Bethesda ministries many people were getting blessed.

May God bless his family members and use them mightily for His glory. 

THIS IMAGE TRIBUTE WAS WRITTEN BY AN UNKNOWN AUTHOR




No comments:

Post a Comment