QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU - VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL






“And so we know and rely on the love of God has for us. God is love....” – I John 4:16

“This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” – I John 4:10

Recently I met a guy and we were talking about the love between the opposite genders. He was talking to me about his own life experiences. He had failed in a love relationship in the previous year and now he is in a love relationship with another girl. He was happy about the past failure even though he was not sure about the success rate of the present relationship. As I talked with him he told me one statement which really had surprised me. He told like this: “We can love any girls we want. There is no need for us to worry about the future because once this love matter was known to her parents surely her father will intervene and will not let us to marry. So we can love whoever we want and let not worry about getting married with them for it won’t happen at all.”

I know this guy for more than 2 years and he seems to be a very good guy to me. Now I understood that because of him, quite a few girls were got affected in their mind. He is trying his level best to help them come out of their problem which was caused because of him. But yet what is the use of it when he failed to love them truly.

Many a times even in our lives we get disappointed when someone doesn't love the way we had wanted. We want to commit suicide as we begun to hate our lives during the path of love failure. We think that no one can understand our pain of love failure not even God.

When I was at my teen age, I heard so many preachers saying God understand your loneliness because Jesus Christ has gone through loneliness as His disciples had fled away and so on. One day I had a question that how Jesus Christ knows the pain of love failure when not even He had not gone through that path.

As I asked God this question, Jesus Christ spoke to me saying: “I love My children so much more than anything. As they begun their life with Me they also love Me truly and we were in a love relationship. But when one particular person or any worldly thing brings in temptation in their life, they leave My love and run behind that temptation. At that moment, My heart grieves for My love relationship was failed. Even when I lived in this earth, I loved My disciple Judas with all My heart as I had loved others. But yet He never cared about My love upon him and He had left Me. Even at that moment My heart was broken because of that love failure. My dear son, I had gone through love failure and I am going through it even today. So I understand the pain of the love failure of My children. Even today I love My children who went away from Me for some other love and whom are standing now in love failure.”

My dear young friends, Bible tells us that God is love. Even today God loves you so much. You might have left God for some other love and today you might be standing all alone as your love had become a failure. God has so much of love upon you and for you.

Even today, Jesus Christ is telling you: “My dear child, I love you so much. I know the pain of your heart. If you come to me today, I will heal all your wounds and I will pour out My love upon your life so that you will forget all the bad days of your life. Do not think that you can come to Me after you become holy. No my dear child. You can’t be holy when you stand away from Me. Come to Me now and I will make you Holy by washing your sins with My blood that I had shed for you on the Cross of Calvary. I will never hate you for your deeds. I love you as you are and My love upon you will never change. I am love and I will love you forever.”

The love of human will fail you but God’s love will never fail you.

I know a young guy who was physically handicapped from his birth. He studied with me when I was doing my UG degree. He was a good guy and his parents loved him a lot. Things were going fine until he got into a love relationship with a girl in our college. She was a junior to us and both started their relationship in the computer chat and soon they fell in love. He believed that she loved him truly. They went so deep into the love relation. I know their lives as I was very close to him.

As soon as our college days were over another guy who was so handsome entered into her life. Slowly she started to love the other guy and begun to hate my friend to the core. One day she returned back all that he gave and had put an end to their relationship. He could not bear that pain of rejection and failure. He used to close his room for several hours and used to cry sitting in darkness.

He used to say to me that there is no reason to live anymore in this world. He thought that the girl will be his world but as she rejected him he could not find a reason to live in this world. As his mind was getting filled with the thoughts of suicide, his mother begun to cry to Jesus Christ in prayer. He also believed in Jesus Christ and poured out his heart to Him.

Jesus Christ heard their heart cries and He poured out His love upon him. Soon Jesus Christ took him to another city for higher studies and before he finished his studies, Jesus Christ gave him a good job with high salary package. Not only that He also blessed him with a loving wife and now He is living with his wife happily in a city called Chennai in India.

My dear young friends, God can do the same thing in your life. If you look to Him, He will change your life for good. He will enable you to overcome the thoughts of your past and He will heal your wounds and remove all your pain.

As you decide to look to God for true love, He promises you today that He will give you a brand new future filled with peace, joy and blessings. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment