QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

29 YEARS HAS GONE... JESUS CHRIST IS SO FAITHFUL


“But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.” – II Thessalonians 3:3

Today is my birthday. I was born exactly 29 years ago on 15th May. When I look to my past years I can tell one thing for sure that Jesus Christ is faithful. He created me; He established me; He raised me and even today He leads me safely according to His will.

There were times I hated this life to the core and asked God to kill me but Jesus Christ was so patient with me. He took care of me in His mercy.

There were times I went through toughest moments and cried to Him to pull me out. Jesus Christ was with me at those times and He comforted me. Through some tough moments He taught me some important lessons which I never forgot in my life.

There were times I went behind worldly lust and left God’s love. Those were the times I loved sin and hated God. Even then Jesus Christ loved me and gave His grace to come out of those sins and He accepted me as I was.

I didn’t remember the incidents of my childhood days but I was always grateful to God for the parents He gave to me. I have seen some parents who never loved their children with all of their heart but my parents loved me and my brothers with all their heart and soul. They took care of me very well in spite of the poor economy situation that prevailed in our family.

I remember my father riding several kilometres in bicycle to earn some extra money for our family but he never complained about it to us. He did it to make us live in a comfortable situation. My mom also took care of the family very well and she did her best to run the family without any debt.

My parents encouraged us to do things for the glory of Jesus Christ. Even today they encourage me to write article in blog or to upload good Spiritual videos in you tube and to preach God’s word with God’s authority and so on. They pray for me so diligently whenever I go for God’s ministry. They don’t have knowledge about internet at all. They never look at my blog because they don’t know how to look at that but all they have is a pure love upon me and thirst to see me as God’s servant.

Even today I am very grateful to Jesus Christ for giving me such a good parents and for their life. I thank God for protecting them even today and keeping them alive. They are God’s best gift in my life and I will write about them in detail in some other article.

Jesus Christ gave me good brothers. They cared for me, advice me and they love me so much. I could not forget the prayers of my brothers that they did when I went through tough moments. There were times when I went through failures they stood by my side and encouraged me.

So many people God had sent in my life to make me live for Him. One among them is my best friend Iyyadurai. His love upon me is more than the love of a woman. I met him in the year 1999 and God permitted him to stay in my life till today and he was another best gift in my life given by Jesus Christ. He played with me, cried with me and stayed with me at all times even when I did wrong. He never blamed me harshly but instead he corrected me so softly.

Through many counsellors God corrected me and counselled me. I have some God given sisters who love me truly in spite of my weakness and I thank God for them.

And recently few months back God gave me a life partner. I have to surely mention about her. She was also a perfect gift given by God. Before her, my mother took care of all my needs in a perfect way and now she is trying her best to take care of me like my mother and I really appreciate her effort. My wife supports me in my worldly work as well in God’s ministry. Till now she never stood as a hindrance for any good work. Her love upon me is getting perfected through God’s grace day by day and God gave a pure love in my heart to love her and I know Jesus Christ will lead us in the future also.

I can tell about many people but as Holy Spirit led I will write about each and every one of them and about how God had sent them in my life to bless me in a separate article.

Overall I can say that even when I stood as an unworthy person to receive God’s blessing, He was faithful in His promise and He blessed me.

Even today my dear young friends, you might be going through a tough time or you might not be having any good friends or parents. Do not be discouraged. Jesus Christ will be your father, mother, friend, lover, brother and a partner to you. He will be your comfort and you will not lack anything. Our God is faithful. He is faithful enough to lead you, He is faithful enough to love you and He is faithful enough to carry you and raise you.

Just stick onto Jesus Christ. For the past 29 years Jesus Christ was so faithful and I know even in the coming years He will be faithful. I thank Jesus Christ for giving me life and leading me thus far.

He will do the same to you. He will carry you. He will establish you. He will sustain you and will protect you. God bless you.

All through this many years I never done anything to Jesus Christ but He has done everything to me and all glory belongs to Him. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH JESUS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE SO FAR. THANK YOU. 

To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment