QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, May 31, 2013

THE LORD WILL PROVIDE


“And Abraham called the name of the place, The Lord will provide; as it said to this day, ‘In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided’.”  - Genesis 22:14

You might be going through financial struggle or you might be waiting for a blessing from the Hands of God for so many days. Your heart might have gone weary as you are struggling with so many problems in your life and you wish to have a stable life.

Today Jesus Christ is promising you that He will provide you what you need. You are children of great mighty God. There is no need for you to go and stand in front of any human asking their help.

Your relatives might not have helped you. Your close friends might have left you in this troublesome moment. Your family people might be against you. Do not get discouraged. Jesus Christ will provide you what you need.

You might be longing for money. Jesus Christ will provide you a good income. You might be longing for peace. Jesus Christ will provide you peace. You might be longing for forgiveness. Jesus Christ will provide you forgiveness for all the wrong you did. You might be longing for anything. Jesus Christ will provide what you ask Him today.

Many years back one day my elder brother saw a dream. In that dream he and my father were walking along with me in a busy market place. My father was looking around to get best things for me. As my father was looking around I ran to a friend of my father and begged him to give me something. I have my father to provide me but I ran to his friend begging him to give me something. My brother looked at my father. My father’s heart was grieved and my brother saw tearful saddened face of my father. Then Jesus Christ spoke to him saying if My people go to others and beg for help my heart will also grieve so much. Jesus Christ also promised that if my people look unto Me for anything, surely I will be their provider and they shall not lack anything.
Later after few months my brother marriage was fixed and the bride’s family offered more than one lakh rupees as dowry. But my brother declined that offer and he never demanded any money or any jewels. Even when I got married I never accepted any money and also I had never demanded any jewels. We decided to look to Jesus Christ alone for our needs and He blessed us a lot. Jesus Christ has honoured our decision not to get any dowry and He has blessed our marriage. Even today I and my brother live a life blessed by Jesus Christ without lacking anything.

My dear young friends take a decision today that you will never go to anyone except Jesus Christ for help. If you stick onto Jesus Christ for help, surely you will never be ashamed. Jesus Christ will provide all that you need and you shall not lack anything.

Jesus Christ says in Matthew 7:11, “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him.”

As He promised, if you ask Him what you want, surely He will provide you all your needs. Do not run to any human for help. Do not grieve God’s heart by begging others to help you. You are children of Almighty God. Jesus Christ is your provider and He will provide you all that you ask Him.

Whatever might be your problem, ask Jesus Christ to help you. He will provide you His blessings and peace. His blessings and peace will always reside upon your lives. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment