QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, May 23, 2013

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 9



Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.


Faith is like taking the first step without seeing the whole staircase.


You often face your greatest opposition just before your miracle.


I was going to waste, but Jesus recycled me.


Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.


God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruit of the spirit” over a “religious nut”.


Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head.


Patience is trusting in God's timing.


Beware: two wrongs may make a riot.


It wasn't the apple on the tree, it was the pair beneath.


Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not.


It takes a great man to give sound advice tactfully, but a greater to accept it graciously. 


"Is the right question, "Where is the God of Elijah today?" or "Where are the Elijah's today?"


The more things change, the more we need to depend on God, who doesn't change.


It is the riches 'within', not the riches 'we possess', that makes for a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment