QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 13, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 1 (FIX YOUR EYES UPON JESUS)

We read about Stephen in Acts 6 &7. Many brought false witness against him. His enemies were gnashing at him with their teeth. But his eyes were fixed on Jesus who is standing at the right hand of God.

1. You might be surrounded by people who hurt you through their words, deeds or accusations. You are broken cos you look at them. Today God wants you to look at Him who is standing with you and for you.

2. You might be doing God's work diligently and so, many accuse you falsely. God says that they are fighting against Him and not you. He will do justice for you.

What made Stephen to look at God and pray when multitudes were throwing stone at him?

Acts 6:5&7:55 says that he was full of faith and Holy Spirit


3. Only when you have faith upon God you can overcome the troubles that you face and only when you are filled with God's Holy Spirit you can stand for God and walk through persecutions and accusations with joy by fixing your eyes upon Jesus. Do ask for God's anointing today and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment