QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 13, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 2 (GOD CARES FOR YOUR WELL BEING)

Mark 8:2 “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat.

Multitudes of people were with Jesus but they have nothing to eat and Jesus had compassion on them.

1.      You trust Jesus and you are with Him. But yet there’s something that lack in your life. Today Holy Spirit wants you to know that Jesus Christ knows your situation and He has compassion upon you.

8:3 And if I send them away hungry to their own houses, they will faint on the way; for some of them have come from afar.”

2.      God will not allow you to be tested or tempted beyond what you are able and God will never let you down at any moment. You will be satisfied with God’s goodness at His time.

8:4 Then His disciples answered Him, “How can one satisfy these people with bread here in the wilderness?”

Even today your situation might make you feel like that you are in wilderness and you might wonder like how your life will ever be filled with blessing. Even others might feel the same about your life. On that day Jesus Christ fed four thousand people in the wilderness.


3.      For God nothing is impossible. He will do the same in your life. You might not see rain or wind but your life will be filled with God’s blessings for His thoughts and ways are greater than yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment