QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, February 19, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 3 (YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BLESSING THAT YOU ARE LONGING FOR)

Mark 5:25-34

A woman had a particular sickness for 12 long years. She had spent all that she had but she could not receive what she had wanted. One day she touched the garment of Jesus and she was healed immediately.

1.      You might be longing to receive a particular blessing for so many years. Today God promises you that you will receive that blessing within the end of this year.

On that day multitude were thronging and touching Jesus but only that women touched Jesus in a way that she received God’s power and healing.  

2.      Are you simply thronging Jesus or are you touching Jesus in a way you receive a miracle and blessing from Him?

What made her to get healed immediately? Jesus said that her faith made her well. She had a doubt whether she could touch the garment of Jesus but she strongly believed that if she touches His garment, she will be healed immediately.  She doubted her ability but not the power of Jesus.

3.      Put your faith upon Jesus and trust Him completely. Then you will feel God’s power and blessing flowing in and through your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment