QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 27, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 4 (ASK AND YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL PROVIDE)

Joshua 15:19 She answered, "Give me a blessing; since you have given me land in the South, give me also springs of water." So he gave her the upper springs and the lower springs.

Caleb gave his daughter land as she left to her husband house. But then she needed a better blessing and so she came to him and asked for land with springs of water. Immediately her father gave what she asked.

If an worldly father, being evil gives good gift to his child, how much more our Heavenly Father give good things to those who ask Him. (Matthew 7:11)

1. Today God promises you that He will be your Father and He will do greater things in your life.

All you have to do is ask God. In II Samuel 12:8, God says to David, "...and if that had been too little, I also would have given you much more."

David went on his own will and sinned against God. God had already given so many blessings to David and if David would have asked for more, God was even ready to give him that.

2. Don't do anything according to your own will.

3. Even today, God is ready to give you what you ask for. Ask God and you will receive greatest blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment