QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GOD WILL DO GREATER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE

In 1 Kings 17:8-16, we read about a widow who lives in Zarephath. There was no rain in the nation and she was struggling to provide for her own family. But God has a different plan about her life.

Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying, “Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to Sidon, and dwell there. See, I have commanded a widow there to provide for you.” - 1 Kings 17:8,9

Though she has no provision to feed herself and her son, God has a plan that she will provide for Elijah. God had a greater plan about her life.

1.      Even today you might be struggling in life but God says that He has greater plans about your future.

2.      You will be blessed and through you others will also be blessed.

I Kings 17:16 says  The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry, according to the word of the Lord which He spoke by Elijah.

The widow was blessed exactly according to what the Lord has spoken to her.

3.      Whatever God has promised you, He will fulfil it in your life.

There were no rain and no blessing in the nation. Even rivers had turned into dry land. But blessings were overflowing in her life.

4.      God says He will do the same in your life. He will work beyond your life situation and you will have overflowing blessings.


Do not get discouraged about your life’s present situations. You have a miracle working God in your life and He will definitely do miracle in your life. He will do greater things in your life because His plans and thoughts about your life is far more higher than yours. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment