QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, October 19, 2012

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 4


Good morals will keep you out of jail, but it takes the blood of Jesus to keep you out of hell.

Do not wait for the hearse to take you to church.

If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.

If you don't like the way you were born, try being born again.

Before you remove a fence, always tarry long enough to think about why it was built in the first place. 

There is only one angle at which to stand straight, but infinite angles by which you can be crooked.

A vaccination shot now may hurt, but it can protect from great pain later.

Exercise daily, walk with God.

Your hunger for things of God is a measure of your spiritual health!

The act of prayer isn't in itself the answer, but it brings the answer!

In the dark? Follow the Son.

When God is not the center of our lives, we are off balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment