QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, October 27, 2012

MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU SAYS JESUS CHRIST


“How many times I would fall?” I hate myself whenever I was confronted with this question in my mind. Countless time I had fallen and I still keep falling in sin. Every time I fall into a temptation I take a decision not to fall again but my decisions go vain.

Whom can I blame except me, for I am the sole reason behind what I am doing. When I take the blame upon myself, all I am doing is nothing but hating myself to the core. Whenever I face any temptation or lust, I forget my Savior Jesus Christ who died for me at the cross. I know Him personally and He is so close to my heart. I love Him so much and I want to live for Him alone. I want to do things which glorify His Name. My heart desire is to live for Him and for Him alone.
But yet when I face temptation and lust, I just walk into it leaving my Saviour behind. Oh how can I justify my wrong doings? I can’t justify it and so again I blame and hate myself. 

As I hate myself, the question which immediately arises in my mind is “why should I live”. I don’t even find a single worthy reason to live as I know my life is useful to none. 

Throughout my life all I gave to my Loving Saviour is hurt and wounds. Several times I told Him that I won’t repeat my mistake but not even one moment I kept my promise. Why should I live when I am not even a blessing to one person? So I decide to end my life.

I want to live to do something for God but I tried my best to do that and I failed miserably. I thought of dying but actually I don’t want to die. I want to live for Jesus Christ but I don’t know how to do that. At this moment, I wish I would be better if someone shows me a true caring love. But none in this world cares for me. They are busy with their own worries. How could they stop and listen to someone in pain when they themselves don’t know the way to solve their own problems. I could not find anyone who loves me truly. No one is there in this world to comfort me.

My heart is filled with so much of sorrow and pain that I want to cry loudly. I was alone on the path of putting an end to my life as I lost all my hope. 

As tears flooded out of my eyes and as I cry loud, I hear the still voice of Jesus Christ. He says to me “My dear child, I love you and I am not far away from you. My love upon you is everlasting. I will wipe away your tears. I will heal your wounds and I will turn your sorrows into joy. I know that you are struggling now because of your weakness. But remember, My grace is sufficient for you. My grace will never fail you. It will strengthen you. I will pour out My Spirit upon you and I will set you free from your weakness. I will hold your hand and I will carry you into the bright and prosperous future which I have planned for you. You are My child and you will always be Mine.”

As I heard His voice all my sorrows were vanished and a divine peace filled my heart for I know His grace is sufficient for me.

Jesus Christ says the same to you today. Whatever be the situation you are in right now, remember His grace is sufficient for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment