QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

YOUR LIFE SHALL BE FILLED WITH BLESSINGS


 “For thus says the LORD: you shall not see wind, nor shall you see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, so that you ...... may drink.” - 2 KINGS 3:17

My dear young friends, God is going to do wonders in your life. He is going to do things that you have not imagined in your life. Jesus Christ wants to bless you abundantly and He will bless you.

You might have waited so long for a particular blessing in your life. Holy Spirit is promising you that you will get that long awaited blessing. 

You asked God for a particular blessing long back. You didn’t get an answer at that time. Then you just left that. But Jesus Christ has not forgotten your desire and your prayers. Very soon you will get that blessing and you will glorify God.

There might be no sign of wind in your life; there might be no sign of rain in your life; yet your valley will be filled with waters. 

Right now there might be no sign of any blessing that you have desired. But God can change your life in a single moment.

If you read Exodus 16, we can understand that the people of Israel long to eat meat in the wilderness. They were in the wilderness and there was no chance of any blessings of meat. But in that evening their camp was covered with meat. God did that for them. He can do the same for you too. God can bless you even in your path of wilderness. 

Few years back, my father came to know about a young girl. Her family was well settled. She had three sisters and they were married to those who were unsaved. She began to love Jesus Christ and she longed to get married to a person who knows and loves Jesus Christ a lot. Her father was a politician and he showed much interest in politics than finding a saved groom for his daughter. Years passed by but she could not get married. I met her few months before and found out her age was 34. I came to know that God has promised her that she will get married soon. I was wondering how God will do a miracle at this point of her life and make her happy. When I met her she was in frustration and disappointment. 

Previous week I went to my brother’s home and as I entered his home I found a marriage invitation. When I opened it, I was so surprised to know that God gave her a husband who has a good job and who is also a firm believer of Christ. My dad told me that she too was so surprised by the way God has done a miracle in her life. Few days back she happily got married by the grace of Jesus Christ.

God can do that to you also. You have to put your faith in Jesus Christ. He is a faithful God. He will never disappoint you.

Are you waiting to get a good job? Are you waiting to get married? Are you waiting for your promotion? Are you waiting for God to bless you with a child? Are you waiting for blessing in your studies? Are you waiting for God to lift you up from the sinful pit? Are you waiting to be delivered from your sickness and sins?

Jesus Christ will put an end to the days of your mourning. Your days of longing and waiting will be put to an end by Jesus Christ. Your life will be soon filled by His joy and His blessings.

Do not get discouraged. For surely there is a hereafter and your hope will not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment