QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, October 6, 2012

TO MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER WHO WILL COME TO THIS EARTH IN THE UPCOMING YEAR


NOTE: Few days back I strongly felt in my Spirit that I have to write a letter to my daughter who is in her mother’s womb. Till date I am sure my wife is not pregnant but my faith in Him assures me that I will see my daughter soon. I just want you to know that this article is written with the help of Holy Spirit purely on the basis of faith.

My Precious Princess,

            A pair of mighty hands will soon put you into a darkest place which is usually referred to as the “Mother’s womb”.

            Get hold of those hands and never leave them. It is the hands of your Heavenly Father who is the Almighty God. If you get hold of those hands all your desires and hopes will be taken care of. Those Gracious hands will provide you everything you need. During your troublesome moments those hands will carry you, sustain you and protect you.

            As these hands of Almighty God places you in your mother’s womb do not forget to look at the face of your Heavenly Father-Jesus Christ. You will see Him looking at you with so much of love which you can’t see in any other face.

            As you look at your Heavenly Father’s face, remember that you have to look back at the same face each and every moment of your life till you lose your breath.

            As God’s loving hands places you in your mother’s womb you will feel that you are incomplete and you will see darkness everywhere. Don’t worry. The hands that you had hold will enable you to grow day by day and also it will be the light to you.

            You might feel lonely over there but don’t be discouraged. You are not alone. You are in the bosom of your Heavenly Father. His eyes are upon you and He watches over you day and night. You will be safe in His bosom. Whatever you want to ask, you can ask to your Heavenly Father for He will be your provider.

            Your Heavenly Father has so many angels with Him. He will order an angel to be with you to protect you, to sing to you and to take care of you. You will hear the sweet voice of your angel singing to you at all times. No harm will touch you for you are under the protection of your Heavenly Father.

            Outside your world there is another world in which your worldly papa and mama are eagerly waiting to see you.

            Even if you desire to come soon to this world, you will be brought safely to this world by those Gracious hands of your Heavenly Father at His own time. At His time you will come to this world safely.

            This world is filled with hatred and jealousy. Don’t be afraid. Your Heavenly Father will teach your worldly papa and mama how to take care of you.

            Once you reach here there is no need for you to turn your face from your Heavenly Father to your worldly papa and mama. As one family we together will continue to look at the face of our Heavenly Father.

            Through the grace of God, we will teach you how to dress, how to brush, how to learn, how to pray and so on. You will be very close to my heart and I will guard and protect you as far as I can. I will try my level best to be with you and to take care of you.

            We might forget you at some moments but your Heavenly Father will never forget you for you have been engraved in the palm of His hands. His presence will always be with you and it will go before you.

            If God willing, I will be with you till you grow young and get settled in your life. Even if your papa goes to Heavenly home early and fail to be with you, do not cry for your Heavenly Father is the Everlasting God and He will take care of you all through your life. But I assure you that you can meet your papa in heaven when you come there.

            Looking forward to the day when God will give you in our hands. Your papa’s love will always be there for you.

With loving kisses and prayers,
Your loving papa.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment