QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, January 3, 2013

GOD WILL PROTECT YOU - TAKEN FROM A SPIRITUAL MONTHLY MAGAZINE


“The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by the day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. “ – Psalms 121:5-8

In Bangladesh a servant of God named ‘Andrew’ was proclaiming the Good News. One day a man entered his house and showed his gun in front of him. Evangelist Andrew as he was looking at the gun was wondering, “why the man who had come to kill him was yet to shoot?”, the murderer shivered with fear and ran away from the room.

After few minutes the telephone rang in the house of Eva. Andrew. In the telephone the murderer spoke saying: “Few Muslim officials sent me to kill you. They also had promised a big gift for it. In order to come to your house I came from a far away place driving through so many places.
When I entered your house and tried to shoot you, suddenly I was unable to pull the trigger of my gun as my fingers froze. Then I was scared and I ran out of your house.”

At that very moment, Evangelist Andrew thanked God who saved him. When he continued to speak to him he said, “Sir, now I am unable to move my hands. Please help me.”

Immediately he prayed for him over the telephone. The man was able to move his hands as he used to do before and was able to get normalcy in his hand movement within minutes of the prayer. Since he experienced the miracle of Jesus Christ, he came to his office to hear more about Jesus Christ. 

Evangelist Andrews shared the gospel with him lovingly by sharing a cup of tea. After forty minutes of sharing, he accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior. 

Once a person, who was against the ministry of God, is now doing God’s ministry in Bangladesh.

My dear friends, God is with you and would protect you from the harms that would grieve you. God will protect you from all dangers. When you request God through prayer, then surely you will get His protection. God will protect you in such a way that nothing would harm you and grieve you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment