QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, March 28, 2013

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 8


It is my heart’s desire that I must be NO more, that He be KNOWN more.

When you say that a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God. 

Only he who can say, 'The Lord is the strength of my life' can say, 'Of whom shall I be afraid?'

He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass!

Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence. 

Jesus invested his life in you. Have you shown any interest?

When God ordains, He sustains.

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?

You have never looked into the eyes of someone that doesn't matter to God.

A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian.

If the going gets easy, you may be going downhill.

Patience is trusting in God's timing.

The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.

The Devil is not afraid of a dust-covered Bible.

No one chills out in the fires of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment