QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, March 9, 2013

TESTIMONY OF A MAM WHOM I KNOW


In the year 2004, God did a great miracle in my life. I had an interview for the post of Lecturer and I got ready for the interview by preparing various subjects. On the day of Interview, I took all my original certificates in a bag and got ready to attend the interview.  To reach the place of interview, myself and my mother got into a town bus carrying the certificate bag. Bus was full of crowd and there was no space even to stand properly. I and my mother were standing in the bus and in order to stand comfortably, I gave my certificate bag to a lady who was sitting in a seat.  We did not even see her face properly.

After crossing certain distance, the bus which we were traveling met with an accident. Suddenly the people inside the bus started getting down to safeguard themselves. We two also got down from the bus in a hurry without getting the bag from that lady. After getting down, we were searching for that lady but we could not find her in the crowd. Without knowing her face we kept on searching here and there, but we could not find her.

My mother started crying and I started praying to Lord Jesus. Filled with lot of faith, I consoled my mother and I said ‘Lord Jesus will bring all the certificates to us. Don’t worry’. But she was not convinced and started scolding me. Then we had decided to go to main bus terminus to search for her.

When we reached main bus terminus, it was filled with crowd but still we started searching her. By god’s grace, within 2 or 3 minutes, we saw a lady carrying my certificate bag. We immediately went to her and we got the certificate bag from her after explaining all the things to her. It’s really a great miracle in my life.

God only made that lady to come in front of us in that large crowd.  I could not even now imagine how the situation will be if I missed all the certificates because I kept all my SSLC, diploma and degree mark sheets and degree certificates in that bag.  I definitely know that Lord Jesus alone gave the certificates back to me. It’s a great miracle in my life and I Praise the Lord for that.

Now by the grace of Jesus Christ I am working as a Assistant Professor in one of the reputed private engineering college in India. I thank God for all the blessing He has given me so far.
Lord who did miracle in my life will surely do miracle in your life too. He will not despise our tearful prayers. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment