QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, March 15, 2013

FEAR NOT, LORD WILL GIVE YOU VICTORY - MSG BY BRO. MOHAN C LAZARUS


Today morning as I was traveling to my work place I read shocking news in the daily newspaper. The news is about a young boy who attempted suicide by jumping off from the second floor of the school building. It seems that he wrote one of his higher secondary subject exams this week and he didn’t perform well in the exam. So fearing about his exam results and the future, he attempted suicide. As this is the month of higher secondary exams and secondary school exams, most of our young student’s heart will be filled with fear and anxiety. 

Few days back I had read a Christian monthly magazine named Jesus Redeems. In that Bro. Mohan C Lazarus had written a special message for the exam facing students. I hope it will be a blessing for many students who face their exams. 

Below is the copy of the message taken from the ‘Jesus Redeems’ monthly magazine. God bless you.





No comments:

Post a Comment