QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, March 31, 2013

YOUR REDEEMER LIVES


“... They said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen...” – Luke 24:5,6

Most of the times when we face troubles and trials for a long time, our faith upon God get shattered. We murmur against God and at times we think that our God has forsaken us.

When Job went through pain, he proclaimed his faith through his words and I like one such Bible verse very much which proclaims the faith of Job.

“For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth.” – Job 19:25

This is the faith that kept Job in line with God when he faced so many trials and troubles in his life. He lost his wealth, health, his sons and daughters. His wife provided no support to him. But yet he went through that painful path with so much faith that His redeemer lives. God honored his faith and indeed he heard God’s voice speaking to him and finally God blessed him double-fold.

My dear young friends, you might also be going through a painful situation in your lives. I just want to encourage you that your Redeemer lives. Call Him in prayer. He will come into your life’s situation and will redeem you.

Have faith in Jesus Christ. Do not let your life’s situation alter your faith on Jesus Christ.

I heard about a true incident that had happened recently. There lived a missionary couple in North India. They had one son and they lived happily together and did God’s ministry among village people and tribal people. They were proclaiming gospel everywhere and some of the other religious group people hated them.

So one day as the missionary couple along with their son returning from a town through a jungle, this group of people confronted them, assaulted them and killed the couple. They didn't kill their son. The young boy was less than 10 years old and he never ran nor cried. He stood there as his parents were lying dead in the pool of blood. Some passersby informed the police and they came. They were so surprised to see the boy standing like this.

The head of the police called the boy and asked him, “Don’t you have fear seeing your parents like this. Don’t you have any fear about your future?”

The young boy simply replied, “I know that my Redeemer lives.”

What a faith he had upon Jesus Christ! Even when his parents were dead, he had known and believed that his Redeemer lives.

Can we have faith upon Jesus Christ like this young boy? Let us have faith in Jesus Christ. Let not the situation of our lives alters our faith.

My dear young friends your Redeemer lives. Believe in Him. Put your trust upon Him. He will bless you and raise you. You will be redeemed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment