QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BRINGING TO YOU... GOD'S PERFECT GIFT


Bible says in James 1:17, “Every good gift and perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.”

When I felt to write this continuous article I remembered this verse. As it says every good gift and perfect gift we receive in our life was given from above. I never prayed to God to give me loving parents but He gave me according to His will and my parents were the one of the perfect gift I received from God.

Before I was born my two elder brothers were born and they were also given by God to me. But after that whenever I need someone or something, I asked God in prayer and He answered it.

From the age of 12 to 18, I studied in the school and diploma college where there were no girl students. So when I went to study degree in a co-ed college my heart desired to have a girl friend. Once I got admitted in that college, I prayed to God to give me a girl friend. I fought with Him for that and finally He gave me one. Through that girl I learnt many good things and also I went through troublesome moments. I will share with you my experiences with God given people and with people whom I myself got close without looking for God’s will.

Earlier when I was young I learnt that if we have friends according to God’s will it will be a great blessing to us. Someone said that people stay in our lives for a season and a reason. It’s true.

God has blessed me through His grace and today I was in a good position in life. It’s all because of the grace of Jesus Christ. Through His golden hands of grace He carried me thus far. God always moulded me through many people.

For the past 29 years Jesus Christ moulded me through my parents, friends, brothers, relatives, sisters, wife and counsellors. They were God’s perfect gift in my life. Some people stayed with me for a long time and some went away quickly. But there were some people whom I was close to were sent by God according to His will.

In this article, I will be writing about them and the ways through which Jesus Christ has blessed me through them. I felt that it will be useful for you to stay close with someone who was a part of God’s will in your life and get blessed.

Meet you all soon. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment