QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, June 3, 2013

PRAY FOR INDIA (IMPORTANT PRAYER POINTS REVEALED BY JESUS CHRIST)

Few days back I have attended one of the fasting prayer conducted by a famous servant of God. As he was leading the people to pray he shared two important prayer points revealed by God to him. As we are the children of God its our duty to understand the burden of God and pray according to that. So I just want to share the two important prayer points for India.

1. Recently we know that Chinese troops had set up camp near to the Ladakh region inside the Indian Territory and created a border dispute problem. Soon Indian army troops also had set up a camp on the other side. Many thought there will be a fight between Indian and Chinese troops. Then most of the people prayed for it and soon after twenty days the troops were withdrawn and peace returned to the Ladakh border region. After some days Chinese President visited India and so everyone thought that there will not be any problem.

But God said to His servants that China will continue to create problem and it will threaten India in one way or another.

So we have to pray that there should be peace in India and especially in the border region. We should pray for our neighbouring countries like Pakistan, China and Srilanka. God’s peace should reside upon India and its neighbouring countries.  Especially we have to pray for China.

2. God has also revealed that the terrorists has planned to attack the harbour cities like Tuticorin, Chennai, Vishakapattinam, etc.,

We have to pray that the plans of terrorist should not prosper and God’s protection should reside upon our nation.


You might be reading this from a foreign country. I request you also to pray for India. As you pray for other country, surely God will pour out His prayer Spirit upon you and you will be a blessing to your own nation. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment