QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, June 2, 2013

NO ONE SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND BEFORE YOU AS JESUS CHRIST IS WITH YOU


“No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.” – Joshua 1:5

When I was a kid, Jesus Christ gave this to me as a lifetime promise through a famous servant of God who lived at that time. Nearly for the past seventeen years, God is fulfilling the promise daily. Even today my mom used to tell me to pray daily with this verse.

There were times so many people came against me. My teachers who taught me came against my life for various reasons. But God was with me at those times and He fought for me. After I finished my PG degree I had joined a institution as a Lecturer. I used to do God’s work at that time but many colleagues came against me and they wished that I have to be thrown out of the college.

They used to meet as a group and they speak against me and plan things against me. I was so threatened and was filled with fear. One day I could not bear the pain at all. As I returned from my work place to the hostel I told myself that I will submit resignation very soon.

Immediately Jesus Christ spoke to me through Holy Spirit and He told me that He will be with me and I should not resign at all. Then a great divine peace filled me. As God promised He stood with me and after some years if I look into my workplace I can see that many of those who came against me had left the institution but God made to me to work there even now.

People came against me. One of my authorities came against me. As Jesus Christ promised He stood with me at all times and He saved me. He carried me. He sustained me and He protected me. Even today He is leading me safely.

Even today Jesus Christ is promising you that He will be with you and No one can stand against you.

People might come against you. Devil might come against you. Your authorities might come against you. Your close friends and relatives might come against you. Your wife or husband or your children might come against you. Do not get discouraged.

Whoever might come against you, Jesus Christ is with you. He will stand by you and will fight for you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. No one can stand against you for Jesus Christ is with you.

Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and pray for those who persecute you. Do not try to take revenge on someone who comes against you. Being God’s children we have to pray for those who come against you. God will fight for us.

Whatever might be the situation you are going through, Jesus Christ knows it and He is willing to help you. Look to Him and ask Him to be with you. He will be with you and He will lead you safely.

God says in Isaiah 43:2, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”

Jesus Christ will be with you at all times. You might be going through financial struggle or struggle in your family life. Do not worry. Jesus Christ is with you. He will protect you and your family life. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Jesus Christ will carry you, protect you and will sustain you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment