QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WHY WOMEN WERE TROUBLED WORLDWIDE? - KNOW THE REASON AND PRAY FOR WOMEN

Whenever I look into a newspaper I read much news about young girls and women assaulted sexually for no reasons. I also read about so many young children missing all over the world. Whenever I read such news I used to think that why young girls and women were assaulted physically worldwide? I had so many questions about that but I could not find a reason at all.
Two days back I was watching a Christian message of a great prophet of God on Television. He was explaining about the reason for so many things that was happening around the world. As he was preaching he also explained about the reason why devil was working against women. It really helped me to understand the devil’s motive behind the problem caused to women. As I was touched by the message I thought of sharing with you the reason.
Lord says to serpent in Genesis 3:15, “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed….”
As we know this incident happens in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the forbidden tree and so God’s anger was revealed upon Adam, Eve and the serpent.
As Lord says to serpent that He will put enmity between him and the woman, Devil begun to consider women as his sole enemy and was working against her. Devil knows that if he didn’t create any problem against women and her seed, they will surely overpower him and will destroy him.
As Lord Himself has said that the women and her seed will be the enemy to Devil, he tries his level best to destroy women physically and mentally. From the day Lord said that Devil started to plan things against women and small children and was working against them even now.
Even when we look around the things that were happening around us we can understand that only small children and young women were getting affected mostly. The reason for that is devil considers women and her seed as his enemy and was working against them with utmost anger.
It all started in the Garden of Eden and it was still continuing. Our duty is to understand the reason behind the incidents and to pray for young women.
The prophet of God also spoke about a incident that happened few months ago in Northern state of India.
A girl went to a pub and drank liquor. She came out and had a fight with a group of people. They assaulted her physically in front of the public and it was telecasted worldwide. Most of the people said that the girl was also a reason for the incident as she was drunk on that evening. So they took the incident lightly and forgot it.
But the prophet of God told that every Christian should understand that it was the work of devil which made her drunk and it was also the work of the devil that she was assaulted physically.
If we look at it outwards, we think it was because of the girl all those things were happened. But actually it was the work of devil that was the sole reason for that thing. So as a Christian we have to find the inward reason and to pray against the work of the devil.
My dear young friends, you might be a woman or you might be having sisters, wife, daughter and girlfriends. You have to pray for their protection and you have to bind the powers of the devil in the name of Jesus. You should also understand the reason behind the evil things that was happening around us and to pray for that. You should be very careful that because of you no one’s life should get destroyed. Be with God and understand the burden of God’s heart. Pray for the protection of young women and children. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment