QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, August 15, 2013

DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT OTHERS SAY BUT LET GOD TO DO HIS WILL IN YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL BE RICHLY BLESSED



“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” – Romans 12:2

When I did my tenth standard schooling, elderly people around me used to say that I have to score more than 400 marks if I desire a bright future. By God’s grace I got 428 and I was so happy at that time. My happiness doesn’t last longer because immediately they said that I have to score good marks in higher secondary exams and only then I can have a better future. I joined diploma and everyone whom I know told me that our family had made a bad decision and I won’t be having a future at all. But God enabled me to complete my diploma in first class.

Then they told me that if I need a future filled with happy days all through my life I have to get a seat in a government college to pursue my degree. God gave me a seat in a government engineering college and I was filled with great joy. But people around me never allowed me to enjoy for they told me that I have to get through placement interviews. Whenever I was filled with happiness and peace thinking that I have achieved something people around me had set another task for me to finish. This made me feel tired and weary.

Different people came into my life at different times but they all did the same by setting a huge task before me all the time. Later I understood that if I hear what they say and try to achieve the task set by them I will not rest in peace at all. 

Even a year back many people were constantly asking my family members about the reason for delay in my marriage. Actually we were waiting for God’s will but we faced lot of difficulties through the words of others. They said that only if I get married, my life will be a complete in terms of worldly blessing. One fine day God revealed His will and I got married. I thought this people will leave me.

But soon after my marriage whenever me or my wife talk to our relatives or some known person the question they ask is about whether my wife was pregnant or not. Now they say that my life will be complete only if I get a child. Actually I am not bothered about this at all but my wife was light hearted and she feels bad when someone repeatedly asking her this question. 

There were times she won’t share about this to me but from the way she behaves I can understand her feeling. After my teen years, usually I won’t feel bad because of the words of others. But last week I was so disturbed and worried. I desperately wanted to do something about the situation of my life but I know only God can do that. I had no peace at all and I felt that I was in a helpless state. 

As I went through struggles in my mind, Jesus Christ spoke to me through Holy Spirit saying, “My dear son, you can never fulfil my will if you look at what others say about your life and what others think about you. I know what you need and particularly I know when to give the blessing that you need and when I give it at My time it will be a great blessing to you which you can’t understand when you wait for that blessing. So My son, do not look at what others say but submit yourself and let My will be done in your life and then you will be richly blessed.”

My dear young friends, there were times in our life we feel sad even after we had received God’s abundant blessings because someone around us might say that our life was lacking something. We thrive hard to be a successful person in the sight of the world but on that way we miss God and His ways. We stand vulnerable as we tend to lean completely on the scale by which this world measures our success. Finally we end up losing our peace and we feel tired about our life.

Today Jesus Christ is looking into your heart. You are tired. You lost all your peace because the words of your relatives, parents, spouse and friends had affected you a lot. The words they have spoken had already made you to feel like a handicap. You think you are of no use and your life was gone. You might have also lost the habit of doing God’s will and so guilt has occupied your heart and mind. Do not worry for anything and do not lose hope. 

Submit yourselves to the hands of Jesus Christ. Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world. Jesus Christ loves you so much and as you let God to do His will on your life, you will be richly blessed. 

Today Jesus Christ says to you, “My dear child, you are so precious to Me. In My sight you are a victorious person because you are saved and protected through My blood. Even now, you have not gone so far where My hands could not reach you. I will fill you with My peace and I will pour out My grace upon you. My grace is sufficient for you to overcome the temptations of this world. You will be a testimony for My glory. I will renew your mind and Spirit. I will exalt you at My time. You will live for My glory and I will bless you abundantly. You shall lack nothing” 

Let God's will be done in your life. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment